The Company will not be liable due to:
– Failure to produce the original invoice, providing date of purchase;
– Damages incurred during installation;
– The installation not conforming with fitting instructions;
– Unauthorised modifications or repairs;
– Surface deterioration due to cleaning methods not in accordance with instructions.
– The following standards not being met:
> Installation to comply with Section 5.4 of AS/NZS 3500 Standard with regard to Isolating stop cock use
> As per AS/NZS 3500.1:2300 clause 3.3.4, the maximum operating pressure at any outlet, other than a fire service outlet, within a building does not exceed 500kPa.
The Company shall accept no responsibility for compensation towards assembly or disassembly of the fitting and shall not be liable for consequential loss or damage of any kind whatsoever to or in any way caused by the goods or their use.
Care & Maintenance
Chrome-plated finishes should not be cleaned with astringent, abrasive or citric cleaners. A soft damp cloth is recommended for cleaning. Mild soap solution can also be used on occasion.
In the unlikely event that this product fails during its warranty period, phone 0508 367366 customer service free line, as unauthorised removal may void the warranty.
For domestic use only.
If the product fails due to a fault of manufacture, Voda NZ, will at its option repair or replace the product, provided that:
– The proof of purchase is given to Voda.
– That such defect shall be found to the Company’s satisfaction to have arisen from faulty design, workmanship or materials.
– 12 months for washers, ‘O’ Rings, powder coating, gold plating, lip and other seals for all brands